Mt. Dora, Tavares, & Clermont Personal Injury Attorney
Oldham & Smith has tremendous experience with personal injury cases in Mt. Dora and surrounding communities (click here for a personal injury lawyer in The Villages or Leesburg). Our firm has access to the best resources to develop a thorough case for your personal injuries that result from the negligence of another individual or entity.
Some of the specific areas we have expertise in include:
- Tourist Accidents: from rental car accidents to general tourist accidents, our personal injury attorneys recognize the unique limitations that apply to incidents that involve tourists. Contact Oldham and Smith for immediate assistance if you have become a victim of personal injury while visiting Florida.
- Asbestos Litigation: asbestos exposure in Tavares can cause severe problems with mesothelioma and asbestos cancer. Most people exposed to asbestos have worked in industrial, construction or manufacturing environment, but has also been found in individual households. Our attorneys want to advocate for you and your family to ensure you receive the best medical care feasible.
- Electrical Accidents and Electrocution: if you or a loved one has suffered from an electrical accident or electrocution, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical bills and pain and suffering. The side-effects resulting from such trauma can be long-lasting and debilitating.
- Children’s Injuries: a child who suffers injuries due to the negligence of another deserves the best care and treatment available. Oldham & Smith’s Tavares personal injury lawyers work with children and their parents in developing a case that will allow the best results feasible. Our team of experts will walk with you and your family as you face the trauma of dealing with a child’s injury.
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries: brain and spinal cord injuries can be catastrophic and life-changing for both the victim and his or her family. We work closely with the most respected specialists to receive a thorough evaluation and assessment of our client’s condition, rehabilitation and prognosis. Oldham & Smith personal injury attorneys want to maximize the compensation you receive to cover both known and unknown expenses for the present and the future.
- Wrongful Death: Our firm recognizes that nothing can replace the loss of a loved one. However, we do not want our clients’ suffering to be compounded by financial problems. If you have suffered the loss of a family member due to the negligence of another person or entity, our personal injury team wants to protect your rights and work with you to recover the financial toll the wrongful death has placed on your family.
Clermont Accident Lawyers
Oldham & Smith has many years of experience working with victims of personal injury. We will work closely with you to develop the most solid case for your suffering. Increased medical bills, lost wages and many life-changing strains occur when someone suffers a personal injury due to negligence. Insurance companies and corporate giants know that our accident attorneys will take an aggressive stance to protect your rights. Our firm always offers a free consultation. We only collect a fee if we are successful in recovering damages for you. Contact the Mt. Dora personal injury lawyers at Oldham & Smith today.