No Fee Unless You Win 352.292.1620

I haven't been able to work since my car was hit by a truck in Florida. Can I get compensation..

In Florida, if you have been injured by a truck and you are unable to work, you would be able to seek lost wages from two different sources. The first source would be your own insurance company, pursuant to the Florida no-fault laws. Additionally, you would be entitled to seek lost wages or loss of earning capacity from the truck driver and/or trucking company.