Can Your Spouse Sue for Loss of Support After a Car Accident?

If your injuries have impaired your ability to have marital relations with your spouse, then your spouse would, in fact, be entitled to make a claim for loss of consortium, for any type of marital support and services that have been impaired as a result of your accident. Contact our attorneys to learn more.

A Different Type of Injury Firm

  • Complimentary & Confidential Case Evaluations
  • Honored with Some of the Highest Awards in the State
  • Over 1,000 Cases Handled
  • An Established Firm Serving Clients Since 1989

Let Us Focus on Your Rights & Your Needs

Contact Us Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.