Can I Receive Damages for Pain & Suffering?

In a Florida personal injury case, there are two general components of damages that you would be entitled to recover. One of them would economic damages, the other would be non-economic damages which would in fact include pain and suffering. To learn more, watch our video or contact one of our personal injury attorneys at Oldham & Smith.

A Different Type of Injury Firm

  • Complimentary & Confidential Case Evaluations
  • Honored with Some of the Highest Awards in the State
  • Over 1,000 Cases Handled
  • An Established Firm Serving Clients Since 1989

Let Us Focus on Your Rights & Your Needs

Contact Us Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.