What Should I Do If I Am Involved in a Florida Motorcycle Accident?

If you're involved in a motorcycle accident in Florida, the first thing that you would want to do is receive medical treatment. Make sure you assess all your injuries and you understand exactly what has happened to you. Additionally, you would need to make sure that you contact law enforcement, and then you should immediately counsel with an experienced lawyer who can handle a motorcycle claim. Contact Oldham & Smith today to speak with a motorcycle attorney!

A Different Type of Injury Firm

  • Complimentary & Confidential Case Evaluations
  • Honored with Some of the Highest Awards in the State
  • Over 1,000 Cases Handled
  • An Established Firm Serving Clients Since 1989

Let Us Focus on Your Rights & Your Needs

Contact Us Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.