I Was Injured Because of a Defect in My Bike. What Can I Do?

If you believe that you were injured as a result of a defect in your motorcycle in Florida, the first thing that you would want to do is contact a competent and experienced motorcycle accident lawyer. Contact Oldham & Smith today to learn more about how our attorneys can help.

A Different Type of Injury Firm

  • Complimentary & Confidential Case Evaluations
  • Honored with Some of the Highest Awards in the State
  • Over 1,000 Cases Handled
  • An Established Firm Serving Clients Since 1989

Let Us Focus on Your Rights & Your Needs

Contact Us Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.