Who Pays My Medical Bills in Florida After a Slip and Fall Accident?

In Florida, with a slip and fall type accident, in many, many instances, the property owner will initially pay your medical bills under an insurance policy which we call, a med pay provision. If, however, they don't or you run into any issues collecting your compensation, you should immediately contact a skilled slip & fall attorney.

A Different Type of Injury Firm

  • Complimentary & Confidential Case Evaluations
  • Honored with Some of the Highest Awards in the State
  • Over 1,000 Cases Handled
  • An Established Firm Serving Clients Since 1989

Let Us Focus on Your Rights & Your Needs

Contact Us Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.