No Fee Unless You Win 352.292.1620

Can Your Spouse Sue for Loss of Support After a Car Accident?

If your injuries have impaired your ability to have marital relations with your spouse, then your spouse would, in fact, be entitled to make a claim for loss of consortium, for any type of marital support and services that have been impaired as a result of your accident.