Can I Sue a Municipality in Florida for My Injuries?

In Florida, you would be entitled to sue a municipality if it was deemed that they were responsible for your injuries. A municipality would include a city, state, county, or other governmental entity. But all persons should be on notice that government entities do have extra and special protections against suit. Therefore, it's imperative that you contact an experienced lawyer at Oldham & Smith immediately to investigate your claim.

A Different Type of Injury Firm

  • Complimentary & Confidential Case Evaluations
  • Honored with Some of the Highest Awards in the State
  • Over 1,000 Cases Handled
  • An Established Firm Serving Clients Since 1989

Let Us Focus on Your Rights & Your Needs

Contact Us Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.